Red bank veterinary hospital in Tinton Falls
summer ce symposium:
A partnership with our veterinary community
The Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in Tinton Falls Summer CE Symposium focuses on building the partnership between our team and the local veterinary community.
Join us on Sunday, August 7th for a full day of RACE approved* continuing education for both Veterinarians & Veterinary Nurses!
Date & Time:
Sunday, August 7th, 2022
8:00am - 6:00pm
Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
6 Industrial Way East
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Full day of RACE approved continuing education credits for Veterinarians & Veterinary Nurses*
8:30 - 9:00AM Breakfast
9:00 - 9:30AM Opening Remarks
9:30 - 10:20AM Lecture 1:
- Veterinarian Track: Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Nursing Track: Surgery
10:20 - 10:30AM - Q & A
10:30 - 10:45AM AM Break
10:45 - 11:35AM Lecture 2:
- Veterinarian Track: Dentistry & Oral Surgery
- Veterinary Nursing Track: Emergency & Critical Care
11:35 - 11:45AM Q & A
11:45 - 12:35PM Lecture 3:
- Veterinarian Track: Emergency Medicine
- Veterinary Nursing Track: Dentistry & Oral Surgery
12:35 - 12:45PM Q & A
12:45 - 1:45PM Lunch
1:45 - 2:35PM Lecture 4:
- Veterinarian Track: Interventional Radiology & Endoscopy
- Veterinary Nursing Track: Blood Bank
2:35 - 2:45PM Q & A
2:45 - 3:35PM Lecture 5:
- Veterinarian Track: Surgery
3:35 - 3:45PM Q & A
3:45 - 4:00PM PM Break
4:00 - 4:50PM Lecture 6:
- Veterinarian Track: Neurology & Neurosurgery
4:50 - 5:00PM Q & A
5:00 - 6:00 "Meet The Speakers" Cocktail Hour
Veterinary Nursing Track
What is the dress code for the symposium?
The attire for the Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in Tinton Falls Summer CE Symposium is business casual.
Will masks and/or vaccination be required to attend?
Red Bank Veterinary Hospital in Tinton Falls and The Sheraton are not requiring masks or vaccination to attend the Symposium. Masks are optional. If you feel more comfortable to wear a mask, please do so! We will also provide masks on-site for those who wish to wear.
Kindly RSVP by July 29, 2022
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Kimberly Haines!
Referral Relationship Manager (RRM)
Referral Relationship Coordinator
732-747-3636 x 1734