ATTENTION: Spring Symposium is Postponed Until November 2020
Thank you for your interest in our spring symposium.
Out of respect for our fellow industry members who are hesitant to travel or be part of group events during the current COVID-19 outbreak, we have decided to postpone our spring symposium.
The scheduled tracks will be available at our fall symposium in November. We will reach out in the coming months with more information.
We hope to see you then!
Red bank veterinary hospitals symposium:
A partnership with our veterinary community
The Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals Symposium series focuses on building the partnership between our team and the local veterinary community.
Join us on Sunday, April 26th for a day of practical continuing education and networking.
Attendees will receive 6 complementary hours of RACE-approved* continuing education credit. For the first time ever, we have a track dedicated to continuing education credit for the support staff of our referring community.
Date & Time:
Sunday, April 26, 2020
8:30am - 6:00pm
Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
6 Industrial Way East
Eatontown, NJ 07724
6 RACE-approved CE credits per track*
8:30-9:00 am: Breakfast
9:00-9:15 am: Opening Remarks
9:15-10:05 am: Lecture 1
- Veterinarian Track: Internal Medicine
- Support Staff Track: Hospice & Bereavement
10:05-10:15 am: Q & A
10:15-10:30 am: AM Break
10:30-11:20 am: Lecture 2
- Veterinarian Track: Surgery
- Support Staff Track: Client Experience
11:20-11:30 am: Q & A
11:30-12:20 pm: Lecture 3
- Veterinarian Track: Emergency Medicine
- Support Staff Track: Mental Health & Wellbeing
12:20-12:30 pm: Q & A
12:30-1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30-2:20 pm: Lecture 4
- Veterinarian Track: Cardiology
- Support Staff Track: Pet Insurance
2:20-2:30 pm: Q & A
2:30-3:20 pm: Lecture 5
- Veterinarian Track: Ophthalmology
- Support Staff Track: Interviewing & Hiring
3:20-3:30 pm: Q & A
3:30-4:00 pm: PM Break & Snack
4:00-4:50 pm: Lecture 6
- Veterinarian Track: Anesthesiology & Pain Management
- Support Staff Track: Inventory Management
4:50-5:00 pm: Q & A
5:00-6:00 pm: Cocktail Hour
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Anesthesiology & Pain Management
- Hospice & Bereavement
- Client Experience
- Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Pet Insurance
- Interviewing & Hiring
- Inventory Management
Kindly RSVP by April 19, 2020
Thank you to our Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Kayla Iamello!
732-747-3636 x 1738