As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we have taken measures to reduce potential exposure to our clients, patients, and team members. The below outlines what you can expect when visiting our hospital:
- After parking, call (908) 359-3161 and let us know where you are parked and what make, model, and color your vehicle is.
- When it’s time for your pet to be seen, a technician will come out to retrieve your pet.
- If you have a dog, we will ask you to remove their collar and leash while we place a sanitized slip leash on them.
- If you have a cat, we ask that you please bring them in a carrier. We will sanitize the carrier before returning it to you.
- Once your pet is inside, the doctor will call you to discuss their exam and answer any questions you may have.
- After your pet’s exam, a member of our team will return your pet to you at your vehicle, answer any last-minute questions, and finalize all paperwork and payment.
When interacting with our staff, we ask that you please wear a mask at all times and maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
If you are feeling ill or have recently traveled and your pet needs medical attention, if possible, please try to arrange for another person to bring your pet to the hospital.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate these challenging times and keep everyone safe and healthy!