At Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority.
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we have taken measures to reduce potential exposure to our clients, patients, and team members:
- Clients with previously scheduled appointments are asked not to enter the hospital, to remain in their vehicle and to call the hospital for assistance. A team member will come outside to retrieve your pet to be seen by the doctor. All doctor consultations will then be held over the telephone to eliminate the risk of exposure.
- If you believe your pet is experiencing an emergency, please call before you arrive so we can provide additional instructions.
- Visitation of patients has been suspended to better protect our clients and staff members. We understand that it is difficult to have your pet away from you during the stressful time of a hospitalized visit. We assure you that your pets will be cared for as if they are our own. Our team can send you photos of your pet upon request.
We are continuing to take additional steps to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe, including:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces throughout our facility and, as always, exam rooms are disinfected between patients.
- Curbside service available for all pre-paid prescription pick-up.
- Employees who feel ill are instructed to stay home and contact their doctor.
If you are feeling ill, we ask that you please call us before traveling to the hospital, so we can either reschedule your appointment, or in the case of an emergency, provide information on what to do upon arrival at the hospital.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the CDC and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure that the actions that we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
If you have any questions, please call the location nearest to you:
Hillsborough: (908) 359-3161
Mount Laurel: (856) 429-4394
Tinton Falls: (732) 747-3636
Check out how curbside service works at our Tinton Falls location:
Additional Information & Resources:
A letter to our clients (March 13, 2020) - An Important Message About COVID-19 from Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (Centers for Disease Control)
COVID-19 FAQs for Pet Owners (American Veterinary Medical Association)
Airvet Telehealth App Information (currently offered at our Hillsborough and Tinton Falls locations)
About the hydro-peroxide misters at our Tinton Falls location
COVID-19 and Your Pet Ferret - Download our handout here
Virtual Pet Loss Support Group - Download our handout here